RAMADHAN


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wont ever forget moments

Tiga hari yang lepas genap setahun I dengan dia.
Lots and lotsa things happened which I wont forget.


1. The first time he said he don't want me to cry anymore.
This happened before I been together with him. 
On that day, I was told that Abah was sick in KL and I just had my second week in Penang if I'm not wrong. 
Time tu dekat McDonald Perda and..
 I still remember what he wore at that time (mehehe). 
Dia bagi tissue dan dia cakap "I tak nak tengok you nangis lagi" 
Time tu ber- I dan you lagi dengan dia :) 

2. The night he told me everything almost everything about him.
Yang ni pun jadi sebelum saya dengan dia together. 
Me and him went out and have some chill night at Hard Rock. 
So me and him had a long looong conversation by Feringghi beach. 
Basically he was the one shared many things since I am the kind of person who's more ermm mysterious? Haha no. 
Lepas dengar semua yang dia cakap, I semakin kenal diri dia. 
I feel so close to him at this moment. 
Don't get me wrong, it was not because I went out with him berdua then I feel close to him but lepas tahu dan kenal dia I dapat rasa apa yang dia rasa selama ni.
"I nak orang kenal I ni macam mana. Nak berkawan ke tak itu terpulang dengan orang tu. Pasal tu I bagi tau you" 
:)

3. The day of all days. 
This is one of the happiest day happened in my life. 
HE PROPOSED ME.
The night was just perfect
He manged to get Transformers 3 tickets for me, all the surprises, he wrote SYIKIN BE MINE on his shirt, he said he love me for the first time at Feringghi Beach, early in the morning until sun rising, oh my god it was just so so lovely. 
At that moment I am very thankful to met him in my life and to have him as part of me
How could I ever forget 3rd of July 2011? 

4. The day I waited for him for half day.
This was not a good day between me and him but still meant alot to me. 
Theres nothing good in waiting for your date half a day made you walk around shopping complex alone.
Last minute before dia nak jumpa I dia dapat call boss dia perlukan dia sangat sangat. 
So ingat tunggu dia sekejap jea then tak apalah. 
But last last lambat sangat dia habis kerja then baru dapat jumpa. 
Why this day matter to me is; I finally realized that he really do important to me as I could waited for him because I never been like this to any guy. 
Kalau orang lain lambat sekejap then there you go, I buat plan lain. 
this time i willing to wait
This is the day i realized he IS important.

Thats all for now. Banyak lagi yang jadi yang I tak boleh lupa. 
If awak baca ni, saya nak awak tahu yang I cherish each and every mement we had. Tak kisahlah keluar or jumpa kat island or dekat kedai makan depan uitm tu sekalipun. Satu tahun saya dengan awak is the best year I ever had.. I don't want to stop counting the years I am with you. InsyaAllah I hope our relationship will last. 
   
^