RAMADHAN


Thursday, May 19, 2011

Movie Review: Something Borrowed

Basically I don't have any intend to watch this. And never thought that I will until yesterday, a friend of mine generously treated me to the movie. Thank you soo much =)

So the movie is about Rachel, a sweet one but dont have luck in love and have a bestfriend named Darcy.. magnetic ditzy Darcy since childhood. Basically whatever Darcy want, she'll get including that sexy Tom Cruise look alike (HEY WHY I DNT KNOW THAT SOMEONE CUTE IS IN THIS MOVIE? Like from the movie poster? Nahhh). So it leads Rachel value her friendship with what she wants which is a guy who Rachel has had a crush on since law school, Dex - Darcy's fiance! Hehh. Kate Hudson play same part over and over, too much of Heineken placement and a father order a son to marry a ditzy-drunk-Darcy really bother me until today. While Ethan, Rachel's lunch best friend is the one who pleads with Rachel to express her own feelings and not always let Darcy be the winner. As maybe that is all the thing he can do to be on camera. Harhar.

To be honest, this movie is worth waching if you love this chick flick kinda movie. NOW DON'T LOOK AT ME, I'M NOT. Now I'm very thankful I watched it fer free. Haha!

Next stop: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. Owh today! Hehe ^^


^