RAMADHAN


Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Blues

Assalamualaikum and hi guys! 

So for today as of 2nd of March 2013 I am sitting here alone in my so called sweet escape day and ignore the world. 
Basically today I am travelling in Penang with all my devices Note Blackberry and with my laptop together.
Yeah I am carrying my bag pack as well. 

I know its kind of strange. As how the title is, I am on my Blues Mood right now. 
Few things changes my life that makes everything esp in Penang seems awfull, at times. 
It is not like I am not happy with my life but assignments, tests, past relationship affected me these past few days. 
Maybe I've been apart from my love ones in KL perhaps make everything easier for me be in melancholy mood. 

Actually I had never ever experienced this before.
I am the kind of person who actually NOT in bad mood for too long. 

NOW I AM FIGHTING THIS 'BLUES' MOMENT. 
I talked to a good friend of mine about my feelings. 
I exposed myself with more sunlight every day (I believe to the fact that sunlight actually helps to boost our mood! That is why I prefers hot sunny days rather than cold rainy days). 
I even call my parents more often nowadays. 
I also occupied myself with things that I enjoy like listen to music and of course jogs everyday.

Alhamdulilah I am getting better now. 
BUT there is still lil blues in me. 
So I decided to have a little sweet escape today. I am ho ho ho hoping that when I get back to campus later I am ready to face the world again. 
(Sorry I dont want to use words like depressed, emo, sad or PMS. 
It just gonna makes me feel bad about myself lol). 

The reason why I am choosing to be alone for a short while because 
I want to find myself again and because I just love myself 
I cannot let these negative part of take control. 
If I letting myself feel negative on the inside, I may become negative on the outside. 
Both of these negativity feed off of each other and create an ominous outcome. 
I might become 'stuck' in the blues.

SO that is all for today. 
I hope ladies out there wont do what I am doing right now
travelling alone because it is hella dangerous out here. 
And if they do, please do tell your close friends or partner about your plan. 
In my case I told my close friend as I don't wanna make that special someone worry about me


I would like to add something:
Take a moment to appreciate where you are right now! 
Its important to continue working on yourself as a person for your entire life. 
Don’t forget to love the person you are, 
and that is what I am doing right now. 
 
^