RAMADHAN


Friday, September 2, 2011

Haters and hatred

BigTimeRachel: When I typed in these girls names on google, I saw hurtful comments, that can ruin a person’s life. We should not judge these girls on what magazines say, or what the internet tells us. We know them for their popularity, but we love them for their talent and hearts. When I think of Demi Lovato, I don’t think of a girl who went to rehab, I think of this incredibly brave singer who went through a lot. When I think of Miley Cyrus, I don’t think of a girl who smokes salvia and takes pictures in her bra. I think of this girl who worked hard for what she got and deserves it. When I think of Selena Gomez, I don’t think of a girl who is dating people for publicity. I think of a truly kind hearted person who can sing and act. None of these girls deserve hate they get, in fact, no girl should ever have to feel what these three girls are going through. Most people look at these girls and think of the top row of pictures. I think of the bottom row of how beautiful these girls really are.
I’ve always thought of the bottom ones.

^